The word Reiki is divided into two parts: Rei means Source and Ki means Energy. Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Energy coming from Source. Unlike the circulating energy that is always recycling, renewing and reusing, Source Energy is Infinite, purposeful and has its own divine intelligence. It serves to heal and transform for the betterment of all.
Tiffany is a Reiki Master practicing the classical Mikao Usui lineage. Master Mikao Usui (Aug 15 1865 - Mar 9 1926) channelled Reiki as a healing modality when he went on a fasting and prayer pilgrimage on Mount Kumara after learning Sanskrit and studying the symbols. On the 21st day he felt Reiki over his head and become spiritually awakened. Following this experience, he was drawn to use the loving energy emanating from his hands to cure the sick and those in need.
Benefits of Reiki treatments:
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Speeds up recovery time
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Decrease muscle tightness, pain and tension
- Treat insomnia
- Increases energy
- Aligns the chakra system
- Awakens and purifies the Kundalini
- Repatterns the brain
- Heals the mind-body connection through the subconscious
- To clear negative energy and release spirit attachments
- Guard a room against negative emotions, dis-ease or entities